About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Category Junior Brand manager to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You’ll be reporting into Category Marketing Manager. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders. The delivery of the annual brand plan will be your primary responsibility. You’re constantly looking for improvement activities within the category.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
- Annual brand plan & financial delivery for Heinz
- Monthly performance review to TOP team, including root cause analysis and action plan to resolve any issues within the year
- AC Nielsen and internal sales data analysis
- Marketing data & research reporting
- Full 360 activation plan execution:
- Bringing to life the core creative assets through all channels: TV, Digital, OOH, SM, BTL
- Managing media plan execution for all channels
- Managing all 3rd party partners included in execution process
- Managing Social Media content- and promotion- wise
- Managing BTL activations, tailored NCP
- Establishing PR for Heinz Russia
- Execution of Global campaign roll-outs
- Full 360 launch plan for Innovation, with strong partnership on Innovation development with local Brand Build and European teams
- Initiating NPD projects based on category needs
- Supporting execution of NPD launch starting from volume planning
- 3 out of 6 Ps part of all NPDs: Price, Place, Promotion
- Close cooperation with the category team to support all negotiations, plans, strategies
- Tailored by client strategies and recommendations
- Selling stories preparation
- Overall support on current business procedures
- BSc required, MSc preferred
- Proven progression in a commercial setting
- Communication Skills
- At Kraft Heinz you’ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
- Confident / Ability to give pushback
- You’re a go getter, you’re not easily thrown off your game, not even when you get resistance.
- Result driven
- You don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the company.
- Project management skills
- Time management has no secrets for you. You’re organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe.
- Team player
- Achieving results is nice, but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You’re a team player, which means you’re sometimes a leader, sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates.
What we offer you
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!