About this opportunity
Aligntech’s Application Production Support group is looking for a Senior SAP Basis Administrator to be part of a geographically distributed team consists of SAP analysts and Admins. This person will be responsible for managing production and non-production SAP ecosystems and work with development teams and should also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks and resolve issues. Responsible for support and enhancement of the complex SAP implementation.
In this role, you will…
- Manage both production and pre-production instances of SAP.
- Configure, monitor, tune, and troubleshoot the SAP technical environment on an ongoing basis as well as scheduling and executing the SAP transports.
- Collaborate with internal teams, hosted system provider(s) and 3rd party vendors to resolve SAP issues.
- Responsible for the installation, upgrade, and maintenance of SAP systems.
- Additional areas include the evaluation and design of interfaces between SAP and external systems.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of SAP system upgrades.
- Maintain the integrity of the SAP environment by managing the SAP Correction and Transport System (CTS) to ensure all configuration and development objects are promoted properly.
- Introduce technical changes into the environment using a structured approach that minimizes risk and achieves high reliability, availability and performance of each SAP instance.
- Design and implement an optimal SAP configuration to maximize system performance and availability.
- Manage SAP users, authorizations, and profiles in conjunction with the internal Security Team.
- Perform basic and extended system monitoring, issues resolution with corresponding teams.
- Distribute the online SAP user workload, monitor and manage the SAP background job workload.
- Perform SAP client administration (create, copy, delete, export/import) as required.
- Identify risks and propose solutions in system designs
In this role, you’ll use…
- ABAP: ECC EHP7, BW, SCM/APO, SRM, Solution Manager
- Java: MII, PI, E-Sourcing
- ABAP and Java on SAP Netweaver 7.4
- OS: SLES 12 SP4, RHEL 7.4
- DB: Hana, DB2, MaxDB
In this role, you’ll need …
- Strong SAP Basis experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent technical training and minimum 8 years’ experience.
- Proven record of 3-5 years + hands-on experience with both the ABAP and JAVA stacks within the overall SAP landscape.
- Extensive experience in analysis and problem resolution.
- Experience implementing and managing SAP ECC on HANA
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform is a plus
- Employment according to the Labor law
- Competitive salary and annual bonuses
- Professional development and career growth, trainings, conferences, English classes
- Voluntary Medical Insurance for all employees and their children (with dental treatment)
- Lunch allowance
- 31 vacation days, paid days-off.
- Democratic and open culture
- Gym in the office
- Corporate events for employees and their children
- Flexible working hours (usually 11:00 -19:45)