Senior Android support manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Huawei Consumer Business Group (CBG) covers smartphones, PC and tablets, wearables, mobile broadband device, family device and device cloud service, and is the third largest smartphone manufacturer in the world. Huawei Consumer BG is dedicated to delivering the latest technologies to consumers and sharing the happiness of technological advances with more people around the world. Walk the walk and make dreams come true.
- Perform technical analysis and verification for HMS (Huawei mobile services) and other relevant open capabilities, provide access support for developers;
- Participate in function, architecture, and performance optimization for HMS and other open capabilities that are available to developers for app creation;
- Develop technical documents for relevant open capabilities as well as the corresponding materials for external communication, and support the deployment of these open capabilities in markets outside China;
- Explaining huawei HMS system architecture and API functions to developers;
- Explaining Huawei's HMS integration method to developers.
The ideal candidate will be a highly successful with strong relevant experience. The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree or above, (major in computer software or related fields);
- 3+ years experience on Android development;
- Strong command of the English language (Upper-Intermediate or above);
- A good command of the Android app development framework and software development process;
- Deep knowledge of Android UI framework, thread, thread features, and Android related network communication protocols (HTTP, web service, and socket protocols);
- Deep knowledge with Android performance indicators;
- Proficient using of Android Studio IDE, and project development experience for at least one Android product;
- Strong communication skills, independent and proactive, strong sense of responsibility;
- Strong troubleshooting skills, experience working closely with multiple teams;
- Strong management skills, excellent communication and negotiation skills.
What We Offer
- Global cooperation, fast-developing business, opportunity for professional growth and career development;
- Working time: 5/2 since 9.30 a.m. to 18.00 p.m.;
- Territory: Business center Krylatskiy Hills;
- Opportunity for professional growth and career development;
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Mobile phone allowance and another benefits.