Senior SAP Support Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Smart Way is the exclusive partner of Rimini Street, global leader in independent software support. We offer to take advantage of alternative support to customers operating in the Russian Federation. Smart Way team has extensive experience in technical support of enterprise-level systems based on software from vendors Oracle, SAP and perfectly understands the needs of customers in obtaining high-quality technical support services for IT systems.
Smart Way is actively expanding Rimini Street's business in Russia and is looking for a Senior SAP Support Engineer.
The role of the Senior SAP Support Engineer is to provide exceptional remote-based and on-site support for mission-critical SAP applications as part of our global customer support team. The position has the responsibility for researching, troubleshooting and support for our global clients who use SAP software. The role of the Senior SAP Engineer requires functional and technical experience, integration knowledge, implementation and support expertise and skills to diagnose issues; then develop, test, package and deliver fixes for such issues in complex, integrated and highly-configured environments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Solve customer issues using methodical troubleshooting based on expert knowledge of SAP functionality and technology in complex ERP environments.
- Work closely with customers on a daily basis to understand their needs, support business change and deliver a consistently high quality customer experience
- Provide remote-based and on-site functional support & training for all aspects of the functional and technical features of SAP.
- Support client customizations, sharing implementation and best practices advice.
- Develop application break fixes for critical product defects.
- Create scripts to identify, analyze and correct data issues.
- Manage one or more key assigned accounts as a technical/functional advisor.
- Provide hands-on assistance using proprietary tools in a test environment or via remote client connectivity.
- Be a pro-active contributor to a support organization which is running 24x7x365, this will require the ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays and monitoring email regularly outside standard business hours.
- Collaborate with team members in a virtual team environment to extend field experience to different client situations.
- Contribute to the development and management of knowledge-sharing methodologies, diagnostic tools, and creative processes, to improve the client experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years relevant SAP experience particularly with all aspects of SAP.
- Fluent (speaking / reading / writing) English language skills are also a must have. Any other language skills will be most welcome.
- 5+ years direct support of application end-users in a Corporate environment
- A track record of successful roles in several SAP implementation or upgrade projects
- Deep working knowledge and understanding of supporting business processes
- Analytical, logical problem resolution skills
- SAP certification(s) preferred
- Knowledge of localizations: architecture, implementation and key functionality
- Expertise with SAP 4.x and ECC, including full life-cycle implementation experience, configuration and administration of the application.
- Knowledge of maintenance/patching mechanics and SAP architecture.
- Demonstrable history solving complex problems across multiple modules.
- Superb trouble-shooting skills and tenacity in problem solving.
- Passionate focus on customer support and the ability to build long term, successful working relationships with clients.
- Strong knowledge of key application functionality, tables and relationships.
- Deep knowledge of SAP customization/extension methodologies.
- Excellent development skills using SAP toolset.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills – verbal & written.
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
- Extreme focus on client satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work calmly and professionally in high pressure situations.
- The ability to work remotely from a home based office in a virtual environment.
- The ability to work on-site at clients office together with clients technical team if necessary.
- The best candidates will have extensive knowledge of multiple SAP modules across releases (4.x & ECC) including proficiency with SAP product module/suite business processes, navigation mechanics, configuration requirements, integration with other modules and knowledge of underlying technology
- Knowledge of any Country Specific Solutions would be an advantage
- A consulting background, while not mandatory, would be useful
- Experience with localizations and global implementations would be an advantage
- Language skills would be a welcome advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Career and professional growth;
- Сompetitive salary;
- Registration in the staff of the company on the labor code, paid leave, sick leave.