JetBrains is a Way of Life.
This is a place where bright people find interesting software development challenges to solve on a daily basis. If programming is your joy and passion, and code quality is as natural to you as breathing, at JetBrains you are guaranteed professional growth, unlimited creativity and the Drive to Develop.
Now we are looking for an experienced support engineer for IntelliJ IDEA. If you have a strong software engineering background and know how to handle customers' requests, feel free to send us your application.
Your future tasks:
- Deeply investigate users' issues and provide a bug localization for our developers.
- Provide technical support for IntelliJ IDEA via email, community forums, and social media.
- Work with the bug tracker: process new requests and the old-aged ones.
- Reproduce users' issues and create bug reports for them.
- Contribute to the product development based on the customers' common problems and needs.
- 5 or more years of experience in technical support and/or software engineering.
- Experience in Java development.
- Excellent written English.
- Familiarity with Windows/Mac/Linux.
- Deep knowledge of network protocols.
- Experience in using bug-tracking systems.
- Good communication skills.
It would be definitely a plus if you have:
- Familiarity with IntelliJ IDEs.
- Experience in a QA position.
- Experience with Java application servers.
- Understanding Version Control Systems.
- Knowledge of databases would be a plus.